Total Project Support from Swagelok is designed to provide owner companies, architecture and engineering firms and contractors with comprehensive coverage during new construction projects and existing facility modifications. By assisting your personnel throughout the entire project, from planning and procurement to installation and validation, the Total Project Support helps ensure your project is completed on-time and within budget.
We're with you start to finish and after.
Phase One: PLANNING / ENGINEERING / DESIGN
• More than 30,000 2-D and 3-D CAD and drawings are accessible online.
• Detailed reports of past project usage can be made available
• Engineering support, custom fabrication and assemblies for panels and skids
• In-house engineering department to assists you in the product specification process
Phase Two: PROCUREMENT
• Online research and purchasing
• Certifications of compliance are available
• Vendor-managed inventory or Just-in-time delivery may be options for you
• A local will call desk for pick up or same-day shipment of thousands of stocked items
• Summary billing upon request
• On-site inventory management services
• Special packaging and kitting available
Phase Three: INSTALLATION
• Phone and onsite technical support
• On-site, hands-on training on tube fitting installation, tube bending or other product demos
• Tube fitter's toolkits are available for on-site convenience
• Take advantage of our tool rentals, including orbital welding systems, electric tubing benders, bench-top tubing benders and hydraulic swaging units.
Phase Four: VALIDATION
• Custom assemblies are tested prior to delivery
• Swagelok Gap Inspection Gauges verify proper installation procedures
• Assistance with leak detection by utilizing the Snoop® liquid leak detector and the latest ultrasonic testing equipment to identify leaks prior to start-up
• Swagelok Energy Advisors are available for steam system commissioning