Swagelok understands the pressures you face. We can help you meet the immediate and long-term demands of the nuclear power industry. Safely. Reliably. Responsively.
Swagelok standard one-inch and under stainless steel tube fittings meet many global nuclear codes and standards— off the shelf.
Our dedication to quality and reliability leads to longer product life, reducing expensive operational downtime and helping your workers spend less time and resources replacing assemblies. Swagelok products' ease of installation means you're up and running quicker without rework required. This reduces workers' collective radiation doses and the cost impact of that exposure. Learn more about our expertise in nuclear applications.
Worry-free code compliance
Swagelok has been a supplier of products to the nuclear industry for nearly as long as we have been in business. Many Swagelok components meet the nuclear industry codes and standards that you require, including:
- 10CFR50 Appendix B/10CFR21
- ASME Section III—N, NPT, NA
- ASME B16.34, B31.1, QME-1
- ASME NQA-1, ANSI N45.2 and daughter standards
- CSA Z299
- ISO 9001: 2008
- MSS-SP Documents for Valve Manufacturing & Testing
- HAF604 (China), CSA N285 (Canada), RCC-M (France)
- Inspecta (Europe)
- Vd TÜV, European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- NUPIC Preferred Supplier List
- F4N Fit for Nuclear certification