We can help with your custom sub-assemblies. Do any of the following apply?
- You have an initial concept for a fluid system design and need expertise.
- You need a series of parts or tube shapes prepared.
- You know the pressure, temperature and media requirements for your assembly and need specification assistance.
- You have performance issues with your current system, such as leaks or low output.
- You need to improve or replicate an existing part or system.
Swagelok-certified field engineers and integrators support you in San Diego, giving you convenient access to engineering skill and over 70 years of Swagelok expertise, freeing you to focus on the big picture. In addition, these custom assemblies are covered by the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty, which means you receive a tested, reliable sub-assembly. Read more about how our customers eliminate unnecessary risk by working with us as an assembly and fabrication partner.
See other examples of what we've built.