Do any of the following apply? If so, we may be able to make your job easier.
- You have an initial concept for a simple or complex fluid system
- You have performance issues with your current system, such as leaks or low output
- You need to improve or replicate an existing part or system
- You need a series of parts prepared
- You know the pressure, temperature and media requirements for your new system
Local resources are available in San Diego to help assemble gas and fluid systems, giving you access to over 70 years of Swagelok expertise. Past customers share that they appreciate the convenience of working through one local point of contact and one SKU per project.
We provide high quality components, local Swagelok-certified integrators and work that is backed by the Swagelok Limited Lifetime warranty. Because assemblies are covered by the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty, we can alleviate the pressure of delivering a tested, reliable sub-assembly and allow you to focus on the big picture.
See other examples of what we've built.