To alleviate the pressure of identifying the best regulator for your system, our local Swagelok field engineers are certified to help size appropriate regulators for customers in Southernmost California.
You have access to a variety of efficient pressure regulators that help maximize and measure the productivity of your fluid system. Popular general purpose regulators and associated products include:
- Back Pressure, Spring-loaded Regulators - For analytical applications
- Pressure Reducing, Spring-loaded Regulators - For analytical applications
- Back Pressure, Dome-loaded Regulators - For process applications
- Pressure Reducing, Dome-loaded Regulators - For process applications
- Browse pressure monitoring products, including gauges and transducers
To select a pressure regulator, flow curves will allow you to select the option that works best for your requirements. Learning about flow curves ahead of time will make it easier for you to review your options with the field engineer. Understanding your system's inlet and outlet pressure and system media are other ways to ease this process.