CNC Bending works well for high quantity, repeatable or intricate tube shapes using ¼ to 1 inch tubing in stainless steel, Monel, hastelloy, and SAF 2507 (Superduplex). It is an alternative to hand tube bending (and welded pipe) and can reduce the number of fittings needed to meet space requirements.
Our portable Romer measurement arm can measure from an existing part if you don’t already have coordinates. It also validates the shape after fabrication for accuracy.
Our certified integrators can swage your fittings and prepare your tubing, so you receive completed parts, all backed by our Limited Lifetime warranty.
California Analytical Instruments gave automated tube bending a try. Here's what they learned.
CNC tube bending is ideal for:
- Tubing shapes that are needed repetitively
- High volume tube bending projects
- Tubing shapes needed for R&D purposes
- Reverse-engineering of tube shapes to create specifications for future use
- Intricate or unique tubing shapes
- Tube bends that must meet demanding tolerances, such aerospace requirements