At no cost to you, Hose Advisory Services connects you with decades of industry expertise in fluid system design. We will guide you through a comprehensive survey process which will improve hose life and hose performance in your facility.
What is included in a Hose Advisory Services Survey?
Our Hose Adviser will come to your facility and work with you to best understand your needs and goals for improving your hose systems. After establishing goals that are most meaningful to you and your team, the Hose Adviser will complete an on-site visual analysis of all systems. Key areas will be identified, including hose installation, placement, and interaction within the facility.
Upon completion of the Hose Advisory Services Survey, you will receive a detailed report, backed by recommendations on best maintenance practices and schedules, along with any modifications that can make an impact in your facility. The comprehensive analysis will outline the following key areas:
- A summary of overall findings and improvement suggestions for hose installation, inspection, and selection at your facility
- A personalized guide for hose inspection and preventative maintenance, tailored to reflect the findings at your specific facility
- Suggestions on potential replacement options for hose assemblies that may be a better fit for a particular application
- Tips and suggestions for preventative maintenance schedules for the specific applications at your facility
- A hose register update with our survey findings or creation of a new database, depending on your facility’s needs.
Why schedule Swagelok Hose Advisory Services?
Improperly selected or installed hoses can cost you money and time. Sometimes even without you knowing. How much can improperly installed or maintained hoses cost you? One leak can cost up to $125,000 per hour in fluid loss. Not only can costs add up over time, but a hose leak or break can cost you tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars at once.
Hose System complications can also be the cause of injuries and environmental damage. One safety problem requires a lot more than you may think. Money to fix it, man hours to handle it, injuries to your team. Keep your plant and processes safe, predictable, and dependable with a leak-tight product and value-added training from Swagelok Hose Advisory Services.
Make managing your hose systems a worry-free experience with Swagelok Hose Advisory Services. We are here to help you create a better operation, without disruption in your facility. Hoses are often the most overlooked element, but among the most critical, in a manufacturing operation. That’s why there is no team better equipped to help you prevent those costly problems from happening.