Upon completion of this course, students will acquire foundational knowledge that helps reduce costs, ensure safety, and extend production cycles in your valve population.
Our Swagelok-certified trainer educates your workforce on how to successfully design, install, and maintain even the most complex fluid systems, aligning training with your goals. This course is ideal for those responsible for valve specification, troubleshooting and maintenance.
Topics addressed in training will include:
- Identify valve types, functions, construction, and operation
- Understand proper installation, repair, and troubleshooting of valves
- Define leakage and how to control it
- Define flow and understand system factors impacting flow
- Identify and list factors affecting services life
- Learn to read flow and understand system factors impacting flow
- Learn to read flow curves and P/T tables