Improve productivity and safety through a fundamental understanding of hose functionality and performance in your fluid systems. Hose can result in property damage and injuries. Following proper hose assembly and guidelines is critical in preventing premature failures and poor results.
Appropriate understanding, selection, and installation is fundamental to successful hose operation. Although this course focuses on general hose features and best practices and is not manufacturer-specific, learn more about the types of hoses that Swagelok manufactures here.
Learn more here about available dates.
This course covers how hoses can help you and your system operate at peak performance by:
• understanding common terms pertaining to hoses
• evaluating hose fits for various purposes
• recognizing hose selection variables
• determining hose length and installation
• mastering common practices when conducting hose inspections
• discovering best practices for preventative maintenance of hoses
• recalling common issues found in hose applications
• identifying potential issues and roadblocks in hose applications
For addressing significant issues within your facility, you may want to utilize our hose advisory service.