We have local ASME Section IX-certified orbital welders on staff to create precise welding for your assemblies. We also rent and sell Swagelok M200 orbital welding equipment.
- The process provides safe connections with fewer potential leak paths throughout the system.
- Eliminates threaded and mechanical joints that are costly due to maintenance and replacement costs.
- Gives better instrument readings because of fewer potential leak points in your system.
You will gain:
- Increased safety and faster set up time.
- Superior weld quality and consistency from the 1st weld through the last weld of the day. ability to track each and every weld with Microsoft® Windows-based touch screen.
- Quick ROI — improved technologies makes these machines more affordable and a better solution.
- Electronic data capture, allowing you to automate your documentation.
- State-of-the-art technology that monitors and transfers data to a computer where it is formatted for statistical analysis.
The welder will experience:
- Repeatable, reliable, higher purity welds and more control throughout weld process.
- A shorter learning process than TIG, which can take years to master.
- A lightweight, portable system that can be taken to the jobsite (remote control options are available).
- A powerful tool in the hands of an experienced welder, and easy enough for the novice.