Learn more about the new full flow GB Series ball valve.
From the far reaches of space to the bottom of the ocean and everywhere in between, you can rely on us for leak-tight, long lasting valves for your critical applications. Known for durability, Swagelok valves perform as promised even after years of use in demanding applications.
We rigorously test every valve and end connection we make for quality and performance so you can be confident they deliver unparalleled value and low total cost of ownership. Valve Essentials training is available for further education on function, specifications and operations of a range of valve products.
- Types include instrumentation and process ball valves, check, diaphragm-sealed, metering, shutoff and regulating needle valves
- Also process instrumentation, quarter-turn plus, relief valves, and manifolds
- A wide variety of end connections, including integral and gauge-able Swagelok tube fittings
- Broad working pressure and temperature ranges
- Standard and special cleaning options for high-purity and ultrahigh-purity applications
Shop valves or get your Valve Pocket Guide.