Make training part of your quality assurance process to maintain leak free fluid systems and safe operations.
Proper techniques and fundamental knowledge are imperative for maximizing the life of your system. For each improperly installed tube fitting a specific and costly danger exists. Product and installation knowledge is the solution to that danger.
With the Tube Bending Essentials component, your associates will gain the understanding necessary to correctly introduce bent tubing, while reducing work time, and improving your system performance.
Online training is now available. Learn more here about available dates.
Tube Fitting Essentials (4 Hours)
Minimize your risk of leaks and ensure your system's integrity by teaching technicians to:
- determine thread types, tube fitting design, and installation practices
- attain an understanding of tube fitting components and their importance to proper assembly
- gain hands on experience with tube selection, handling, and installation
- identify the theory and practice of proper tube fitting assembly
Tube Fitting Inspection Training (4 Hours)
Ideal for those responsible for overseeing proper tube fitting installation work of others, from managers to QA personnel.
Become proficient at identifying problems before they occur. Let us show you how to expertly:
- identify correctly installed tubing, pipe, and tube fittings
- install and reassemble Swagelok tube fitting components
- pinpoint potential safety hazards and dangers of mixing fitting components
- recognize common tube bending defects
- apply thread sealants and lubricants
- select the suitable tubing types for specific applications
- determine correct tube system placements