Knowing that you want to go with hose is one thing, but that leaves the question of how to choose the right hose. At Swagelok, we have 18 different series, plus variations to each of those. Sizes range from 1/8 to 2 inch, and there are over 30 end connection options. And then there are the accessories.
It can start to feel overwhelming.
To help our customers select the best hose for their needs, Swagelok has created An Installer's Pocket Guide for Swagelok Hoses.
In this 145 page guide, we packed in information like:
- Selecting hose material based on environmental factors
- A temperature range and working pressures chart
- Proper installation technique and how to inspect a hose
- Testing, tagging, and other options for the hose
- Recommendations by industry, material type, end connections, and the various options that are available (covers, tags, ECE approval, etc).