We have local ASME Section IX-certified orbital welders on staff to create precise welding for your assemblies. We also rent and sell Swagelok M200 orbital welding equipment and offer training for your team if you prefer to weld in house. To quote,
- The process provides safe connections with fewer potential leak paths throughout the system.
- Eliminates threaded and mechanical joints that are costly due to maintenance and replacement costs.
- Gives better instrument readings because of fewer potential leak points in your system.
You will gain:
- Increased safety and faster set up time.
- Superior weld quality and consistency from the 1st weld through the last weld of the day. ability to track each and every weld with Microsoft® Windows-based touch screen.
- Quick ROI — improved technologies makes these machines more affordable and a better solution.
- Electronic data capture, allowing you to automate your documentation.
- State-of-the-art technology that monitors and transfers data to a computer where it is formatted for statistical analysis.
The welder will experience:
- Repeatable, reliable, higher purity welds and more control throughout weld process.
- A shorter learning process than TIG, which can take years to master.
- A lightweight, portable system that can be taken to the jobsite (remote control options are available).
- A powerful tool in the hands of an experienced welder, and easy enough for the novice.