With this course, students will acquire foundational knowledge that helps reduce costs, ensure safety, and extend production cycles with systems involving valves. Although the course focuses on general types of valves and is not manufacturer-specific, you can learn more about the types of valves that Swagelok manufactures here. Some course customization is available based on the valves that are relevant to your applications.
Our Swagelok-certified trainer educates your workforce on how to successfully design, install, and maintain even the most complex fluid systems, aligning training with your goals. This course is ideal for those responsible for valve specification, troubleshooting and maintenance.
Learn more here about available dates.
Topics addressed in training will include:
- Identify valve types, functions, construction, and operation
- Understand proper installation, repair, and troubleshooting of valves
- Define leakage and how to control it
- Define flow and understand system factors impacting flow
- Identify and list factors affecting services life
- Learn to read flow and understand system factors impacting flow
- Learn to read flow curves and P/T tables